frugoohack.tk for all gaming needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frugoohack.tk for all gaming needs

At this forum you will find hacks for CombatArms. Jusy register and recieve your hacks!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inhome

9v.2 read the damn post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
9v.2
Admin OF FRUGOOHACKS
9v.2

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2008-10-06

9v.2 read the damn post Empty
PostSubject: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 am

I would like to take the time to tell you a little bit about this site and what has happened.

I was a regular member known to the other members by the name of "9."
there was a user here, who actually owned this site, his name was ADMIN.

Admin was someone who wasnt exactly nice to his users and his staff, in no time at all I became one of his staff and I was happy with the jobs that where given to me, it was actually fun to be a staff member.

At the time it was good, but about a month or so later things became worse and fast. I realised that the admin was even treating his staff like shit just like he was his members. So I hacked his account and took over the site instantly. The site was and still is mine, I took it in less than 5 seconds. I changed alot of things to make it so that he couldnt get the site back.

The site was doing good right after I took over, so I became known as "9v.2". It stands for 9 version 2.

Not long after that Nexon started persuing TGS and making them stop there hacks, and since they stopped maple story hacks had to stop due to fearing the same result and not to mention that maplestory hacks was leeching from TGS.

Basically with TGS down this site started dying fast, this site was nothing more than a leech site that a bunch of people would go to and talk to friends about the game.

After a while I stopped becoming active on the site and then the site started dying, some believe me to be a liar about how I said I know how to manage a site, but I didnt lie. See the site died because the site was stealing from another site so when that site had to stop due to legal actions this site stopped with it. This was no more than a fad.

I have moved on, I dont play CA anymore due to the fact that I think that it sucks compaired to other games that i play.

I play eveonline and call of duty 4 but I mainly play eve online tho Razz

Also I am a coder.

-Admiral
Back to top Go down
https://hackedbyharp.board-directory.net
bradleyramon
TRAINEE
TRAINEE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 am

wow pretty cool of u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CombatArmsHacker
TRAINEE
TRAINEE

Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm

need another mod if so u can count on ME<------- Cool
Back to top Go down
TxiamherexT
TRAINEE
TRAINEE

Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 am

wow...i can't belive you hacker the guy that owned the site b4 you did.....KOOL!
Back to top Go down
japeg
TRAINEE
TRAINEE

Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

nice im gonna create a hack to celabrate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9v.2 read the damn post   9v.2 read the damn post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9v.2 read the damn post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
frugoohack.tk for all gaming needs :: I am 9v.2 :: I am 9v.2-
Jump to: